Formerly, a model in one of the top black modeling agencies in New York City, professional actress and R and B recording artist.
Now, Christian recording artist, health educator, author and publisher
Formerly, a show biz personality, manager, writer and producer of rock groups.
Now, Christian music composer, producer, recording artist, health educator, author and publisher.
In Thy Nakedness: Lord, What Shall I Wear?, they bring together their research, resulting in over 40 years of seminars on this controversial subject. The subject of dress and what a Christian should wear is dealt with very candidly and tactfully.
- Does dress have anything to do with my spirituality?
- How naked is naked?
- How long should my dress be?
- What does good health have to do with my dress?
- What’s wrong with uni-sex, androgyny and cross-dressing?
- Who are the fanatics and extremists?
- Does God require covering my head while praying?
Answers to these questions and much more…!
- The history of dress
- The dress of children and men.
- Righteousness by dress reform?
- And Gwen’s story from a NY City model to a follower of Jesus Christ
There are no reviews yet.